Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well, hello…

Greetings! Although this is my first post, this blog has already had a very active life. So far it has been called:
MyInfertileFriend;
WhatToExpectWhenYouAreNotExpecting;
TheRobinsonChronicles;
TheGoodTheBadAndTheRobinsons; and BigAndFatAndPregnantAndSeriouslyHormonalAndHappyAsAClamMissusRobinson (or did I just imagine that one?).
But alas I decided that, in a leap of faith, this blog deserved a politically correct “family name”. A family name that will accommodate happy times, sad times, challenging times and the daily, mundane in-between times that are really the best part. So The Budding Robinson’s it is. I'm Olivia: I will conduct this blog's little ride of words. Welcome aboard!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Love it already. Made me a little teary for a moment in here somewhere. I love the name and can't wait for the continued updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I laughed out loud (lol) and cried inside. It's touching to see in words what I feel. It is therapeutic, insightful and inspiring. You are a great writer with humor and charisma. I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete