Wednesday, May 26, 2010

OK, Air Drying

OK, feeling much better. Now I'm not hung out to dry...more like line drying in a better environment, like say, San Diego.

The doctor's appointment went great. Lots of activity - blood tests, sonograms, ultrasounds, etc. going on in the next two weeks. I'm super excited about the new doctor and feel that he is the right fit for us. Should everything work out OK with the blood work, then we'll start IVF in the next month or so.

Sorry if my last post was a weeee dramatic. This stuff will do that to 'ya now and then. Too bad I can't blame the crazies on Clomid this time... I'll just say the doubt and negative feelings were stress related, mainly because they were. :)

1 comment:

  1. While talking to you a few nights ago, I heard a lilt in your voice . . . a hope. I'm very pleased and excited that you feel you are in "good hands" with this new physician. Of course, you are always in good hands with the Ultimate Physician. And, you are always in my thoughts and my heart. Love to you, Nancy

    ReplyDelete