Thursday, August 12, 2010

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. - Psalms 130:5

Some moments shouldn't be ruined by my incoherent ramblings.
This is one of those moments/announcements.
I will say: Praise be to God.
And, I am forever grateful to each of you who have spent your valuable time and prayers petitioning on our behalf.

LOL, I just noticed (directly above) Ellie sniffing the pregnancy test...she's like did you just pee on that? Oh, little dog if you only knew what this means for you!

10 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!
    So happy for you, but still praying for healthy baby or is it babies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was laughing at the dog in the picture too - gross and funny at the same time. YAY for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful. Well, you always look beautiful. Perhaps the EXTRA joy makes for an especially gorgeous aura. :) Love,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect post, heaven sent announcement and very deserving parents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me cry - I love seeing you both so happy. I'm happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for you guys!!!! This post did make me tear up....God is so good!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so so so happy for you! You two have been in my thoughts and prayers. I'm thrilled to see things are working out just as they should. :) xx

    ReplyDelete