Saturday, October 23, 2010

The bump and the hair...

Well I haven't been very good at posting new pics. I did, however, download a bunch of pics from the camera so the next few posts will be somewhat out of order. I'll start with the unveiling of the bump and the hair! This is almost 16 weeks...or 4 months or whatever! Everyone keeps asking me if I'm showing...proof of my (yes!) response below.

I also got my flu shot, hense the weird looking thing on my arm which is a bandaid. Oh, and a minor thing called a hair chop! That's no messy ponytail, that's all the hair I have these days. I'm actually pleased with it which is a good thing for a hormonal pregnancy lady! :)

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hair and the bump! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Love your hair and your baby bump! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! So pretty! The bump suits you (and the cut, too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely gorgeous. Do love the hair and the growing little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete