Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good call...

Reid turned 6 weeks old yesterday. He also found his arms and went on a sleep strike! We kept thinking...just get to 6 weeks and then everything will level out and we'll find our rhythm. Lol! Reid had other things in mind! Poor guy just swings his arms and legs all night and hits himself in the head no matter now tight the swaddle. All the extra commotion has aggrevated his colic too. So this morning I was feeding him and we were making up with each other for our night time struggles when I got a call from a familiar number that I knew but could not place. I answered it and it was our IVF doctor's office letting us know that they received our announcement and congratulating us on our bundle of joy.  Yep.

Sleepless night? Thank you, Reid, may I have another and another?!  That call was well timed in my sleep deprived state. We tried hard for these sleepless nights and look forward to many more in our future! He's worth every missed zzzz and then some. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Look at those cute little cheeks! I can't believe he's 6 weeks old! How time flies when you're not the one staying up every night with him!!! I need to see him again soon (and you)!

    ReplyDelete