Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Father's Day Gift...

Happy Father's Day, Michael.  Today you received an awesome flash for our camera so you can take even better photos of our boy.

More importantly you got a true giggle session from your son!  Not just a glimmer of a giggle like what we have been getting for a few days, but a true gleeful chuckle!  What a gift.  We have the happiest baby who was just waiting to shine once we got that painful acid reflux under control.  He is the most wonderful gift we could ever hoped to receive.  My thanks is given to God each night for an amazing husband and God's trust for us to raise such a blessing of a child together.

Happy First Father's Day!  I love you more than ever.  And yes, I did get it on video.  :)

3 comments:

  1. How could he help it, with such witty parents issuing priceless gags?! Mike, I think if you'd have gone with the full f___t sound it would have really pushed him over the top into non-stop gales of laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post, Olivia. Steve and I happen to agree that precious Reid is indeed a gift from God entrusted specifically to you both. Such a delightful video. Happy Father's Day to Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cracked me up. I'm not really sure what made me laugh harder - Reid or you guys. Liv, your laugh was so cute and just sounded happy. I love that you're getting this stuff on video and it is a GREAT father's day present! Wish Michael a Happy Father's Day (a few days late...sorry)!

    ReplyDelete