Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's been a while.

So it's been so long since I've blogged that blogger changed the entire interface.  Weird.

I think I'm just going to start writing about the daily mundane life around the house with Reid.  I'm obviously very bad at keeping up with the "important" events and milestones.  This is not going to be Reid's 1 year scrapbook like I had hoped.  You know the upside is that I am enjoying hanging with Reid so much during the day that I just haven't felt like writing or recapping for a while.  Now I'm starting to miss the outlet. We'll see.

So today I taught Reid "how a doggy sounds".  Woof, woof.  His sound was more like "grunt, grunt", but he's totally brilliant so it counts as the right answer.  Then I taught him "how Reid sounds".  (Insert toot noises which Reid is the master!)  It was hilarious.  The kid cracks me up. 

BTW, the kiddo hates the blender noise.  I made a Green Monster for lunch and I thought I was going to have to scrap it before it was done because he was inconsolable.  My little tender-heart.

Right now, Reid loves his kitty that came in his "first animal house".  His Aunt Mer got it for him and his Nana brought it to his attention during her recent visit.  I have to give the kitty kisses and then Reid gives the kitty kisses by biting its face.  He bit kitty so hard that she no longer makes meow noises so I make them...which makes him laugh.  I could literally make the meow sound all day if he'd laugh all day.

In other totally random updates, Reid eats avocado with banana for dinner almost every night.  His appetite has slowed way down so I try to make sure to get as many calories and good fat that I can in each bite.  I'd like to eat avocados for dinner...

Speaking of eating...I've been working out with a trainer 1x per week and following a 1,300 calorie diet.  Yep, that's why I've been so grouchy and unmotivated to write!

I'll let 'ya know when I'm down 10 lbs.  Which will probably be in 2015.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment