Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sometimes I sits and thinks, sometimes I just sits...

And this is me just sitting eating my pinky fingernail. It was taken without my knowledge in Puerto Vallarta in February. I have no idea if this picture is relevant to anything, but sometimes I just feel that this represents me right now. Just sitting and thinking...I should have put a pina colada in the other hand and my thinking would look much more festive sitting out on that patio!


Right now I'm thinking about this...
And what to make for dinner. I think my mom and dad are driving down so we may just grill at our house. Steak for sure...


Also thinking about what amazing taste I have! :) I bought Michael this shirt for Father's Day.

I was told I was the bestest wife ever for getting him a gift. If nothing else, he is a fabulous fur-baby parent and he should be freaking celebrated for allowing a mini-Chihuahua followed by a mini-Yorkie into his household. And as if that isn't enough, he walked Ellie once on a pink leash because that is all we had. He is a real man and a real dad. So he got this very fine shirt from J. Hilburn.


Lastly, I think a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY is in order ! Happy Father's Day to our fathers -Cordel, Glen and Steve. And our grandfather's - Grandpa Haymond and Papa Fred. I am very thankful and proud of each of these men.

No comments:

Post a Comment