Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hi, last trimester...

It's here! The last trimester. Please sllloooowwww down, pregnancy! I want to meet little Reid, but I just want to stay right here for a while.

Michael didn't travel for work this week and it's amazing what we got done around the house. I cleaned out two closets, made a big pot of chili and cornbread to sustain us through the cold spell, the garbage disposal broke, Michael installed a new garbage disposal, I bought a new large rug for upstairs, Ellie got her teeth cleaned, I bought a new rug for the living room downstairs, we have a painter coming on Friday to paint upstairs (that room is going to be a family/Reid play room), Time Warner cable came out to make the rest of our cable jacks hot, I went to work today to keep training my replacement, Michael and I both have teeth cleaning appointments tomorrow, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and passed by gestational diabetes test but found out that I'm still anemic even with iron pills...was told to eat steak...no problem, Zoey has a grooming appointment tomorrow, Michael and I are interviewing a pediatrician on Friday and we bought a BOB jogging stroller (Michael installed the carrier conversion kit on that). Oh, Michael also set up the hands free bluetooth in my car and made me breakfast in bed this morning. And we still like each other after all these nesting, honey-do type activities. My dad is coming to help Michael with some heavy lifting this weekend. Once the room upstairs is painted, all the future will have to be situated. Nancy and Steve (mother and father-in-law) gave us their awesome furniture when they purchased new stuff earlier in 2010. The room upstairs has just been awaiting its face lift to match the lovely furniture sitting in the middle of the room! Yay for this weekend. Reid is excited for all the commotion and movement that I've been doing...he's definitely going to like to be bounced when he makes his arrival.

Steve took this pic of Michael and I last weekend and our adults night out to Capital Grille and Young Frankenstein. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand you wanting the pregnancy to slow down. I too want to meet baby but I LOVE this part of pregnancy. You guys are amazing parents already to some very lucky four legged babies & Reid is a blessed little boy to have you guys for a mom & dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to say -- it's not fair that your face isn't even puffy. Just not fair. :)

    I know what you mean about wanting life to "slow". It was a long time ago, but I remember feeling the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that you'll love the BOB revolution stroller, I have two, the single and the double and we still use both. Hands down the best stroller. I have put some miles on that single stroller for sure.

    ReplyDelete