Monday, January 10, 2011

Progression of the bump...

It feels strange to be taking so many pictures of myself, but I know I'll want these later! Here are some pics from the last few weeks. I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling great! A little tired some days, rearing to go others. Reid is moving around more than he was before so that makes my day. The nursery is all but finished (except for the bedding which didn't fit so I'm having it ripped apart by a seamstress and put back together...thanks for selling bedding that fits RH only cribs, Restoration Hardware!). We had a mural painted this week, pics to come. We're cooped up due to the weather but I've been nesting so I don't mind not being able to get out. Oh and we also went see Young Frankenstein with the Lawsons, Smiths and Robinsons (other). Pics to come from that as well!

Wowza, that's my belly at 23 weeks. It's grown a lot this month (posting at 27 weeks...maybe I'll be brave and display).
23 weeks, PG version.

24 weeks at Christmas. My favorite "pregnancy"' shirt.

Working out at 25 weeks...OK, not really. Just looks like a work out shirt to show the shape.
Can someone please carry this 25 week bump around for me? Just a hand under my belly in constant motion with me would be great. Thanks!

26 weeks with my better half! He's always taking the photos but he's a big part of this baby growing too! He keeps getting better looking and I keep expanding so I'm not so sure about that but he's pretty darn amazing.
26 weeks solo. :(

Stay warm! I have to go shuffle around clutter and pretend to really get stuff done for this upcoming arrival!












4 comments:

  1. You're cute as a button! I can't wait for pictures of the nursery, our YF night out, and more baby bump pictures! Keep them coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are TOO cute!!! The pictures are great and you look fabulous!! Can't wait to see the nursery :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Olivia you look FANTASTIC!!!! I love the pic of you & the hubby, what wonderful memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beuatiful, beautiful, beautiful. Nothing more to say. That baby belly is precious . . . I know you're taking care of it and him. :)

    ReplyDelete