Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hmmm...

I notice that my blog background is gone. I guess that is a clue to get a new one! It is times like this that I wish I remembered just how I did it the first and second time it was erased...

Well forced blog facelift to come!

BTW, I have a tip for the day. NEVER, under any circumstances, go to Victoria's Secret around Valentine's Day if you are 7/8 months pregnant. You will see things like the below image. Which makes you want to feed the model, give her a wedgie if she isn't already wearing a thong, then scold her for many things. Mainly just posing for the photo. LOL.

(Disclaimer: I'm mainly just kidding. Let's just say I wouldn't trade my current state for that bod no matter what the payout...I love my bump and what is inside the bump! It was just funny to notice the posters for the first time and think "where's her belly?"!)

1 comment:

  1. Where IS her belly? I mean, even non-pregnant I clearly don't look like that. I am not her fan - Valentines Day or any other day ;)

    ReplyDelete