Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Michael's Birthday!

Michael's birthday was January 20th! We had dinner for the family at our house. I cooked a gourmet dinner of La Hacienda Ranch fajitas and ice cream cake. I just told Michael that it was his first birthday as a daddy (Reid signed the card)! And I got him a waterproof bow case...probably not too exciting for me or you but I think he really liked it. Apparently, it will help with the transport alignment when he travels to hunt. See I listen to my hubby every once in a while!
Here are some pics!
Go Horned Frogs! Thanks Mer...was this for Reid or Michael?
We bought a BOB jogging stroller shortly before the birthday. Michael is one happy camper...I made him take a picture with it. Soon after this shot, he put the chihuahua in it and wheeled her around. Check - dog hair on everything we own...even the stroller! :)
Adorable Sam and Uncle Mike!

See why I never wonder what Reid will look like? Take the four cute faces above and smoosh them all together...poof! Exactly a cross of what Reid will look like! He's going to be cu-uu-te.

1 comment:

  1. cu-uu-te is right. Love michael with the smith boyz they are going to love their new boy cousins so much! xoxo, L.

    ReplyDelete