Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reid and I are the same age!

Well, actually he is 31 weeks and I'm 31 years, but for this week we are the same number! I'm sure he's a little bit more comfortable being 30-something than I am...ahhh, youth.

I'll post my up to date weekly photos soon but until then, here are a few things to report...

Good stuff:

  • Reid is moving around like a champ! He has had the hiccups a lot lately so I believe he is practicing his swallowing.
  • Reid is strong! He can pack a punch!
  • I have an ultrasound coming up on Monday. Since being off Lovenox, my sonograms are fewer and fewer (just a regular 'ole pregnant lady now) but we have one on Monday. Yay, I can't wait to see little, big Reid again.
  • Cravings: OJ, chocolate, caffeine and spicy food.
  • Weight: maybe that should be under ailments...

Ailments:

  • Calf cramps at night.
  • Nighly cramps that run from my stomach to my knees. I think it is a circulatory issue because when I stretch they usually subside in 20 minutes or so. Doesn't help with sleep, though.
  • Smooshed bladder and kinked pee tube (sorry, TMI). It just means that when I stand up I feel like I have to pee. When I sit, nothing will come out. The frequent peeing makes trips to Wal-Mart not too fun. I'm peeing about 4x per hour. Unfortunately it won't resolve until after Reid is born.
  • Due to the bladder problems, no juice, chocolate, caffeine or spicy food. :)
  • I've never been this fatigued in my life!
  • I'm having a couple of nosebleeds a day. Thank goodness I'm not on Lovenox because they are manageable and stop within a reasonable amount of time.

Other:

  • Nursery is done!
  • Relishing in this time with Reid being so close, comfortable and preparing for life outside the tummy!

1 comment: