Friday, April 22, 2011

An Aunt Meredith's Account...

Mike's sister, Meredith, is the original blogger of the family.  She has three beautiful sons that Michael and I love like our own children; her blog has let us follow their endeavors before we moved back to Dallas and even now when we can't make important events we can relive them through her posts.  I absolutely love her writing style and honesty about raising a family and being an all around wonderful person (not that she writes that she is one, but one scan of her blog and you'll know why I love her so dearly and declare her just about perfect).  Like Anne, she wrote a beautiful account of Reid's birth.  Please check it out below. 

http://countyourblessings.typepad.com/count_your_blessings/2011/04/reid-michael-robinson.html

Hopefully, I'll write my own story at some point!  My pictures don't compare though.  Michael took some great ones, but we were kind of "in the action"!

No comments:

Post a Comment