Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lent Minus the Wine...

In case I seem grouchy, more coherant or exhibit other bad traits, I gave up booze for lent. I'm not much of a boozer. But I am more of a winer.

No, I'm not Catholic, but I don't have to be to give something up in His name. I like to relax with a glass of wine. Lately in my boring, adult life, that tends to be the only thing that will unwind me (a glass of wine, not a bottle of Jack). Regardless, that's b-a-d.

So...goodbye social skills, goodbye sweet dance moves, goodbye pics like this:

But really, it's freeing. It takes the guess work out of...should I? Shouldn't I? Just no thanks. Maybe if I could just get to working out too, I might actually get back into shape. One thing at a time...
P.S. As always, a disclaimer...I really don't drink that much. I just like to make a big deal about things for dramatic effect. Don't call Betty Ford on me. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just want everyone to know that you were sober in that pic, SCARY! J/k, Im proud of you babe!

    ReplyDelete