Monday, March 8, 2010

Break ya off a little piece...

Of Puerto Vallarta... I keep meaning to blog about our trip, but downloading 500 pictures of Michael holding dead fish keep me from making it a priority. :) In the mean time, here's at least one picture that my husband took of me. If you notice, that is my shoulder on the left hand side of the picture. You got to love it when your loving hubby says, "hey, stop there for a picture" and then proceeds to take a pic of the dude laying on the beach in a speedo and thinks it might be the funniest thing EVER! I will give agree it was hard not to notice when the guy was laid out like a buffet, but still...! Anyways, if this tells you anything about the quality of the pictures and fun had by all, then stay tuned for a full report. Just not tonight. I had my first 13.5 hour day and just got home from work....board meeting. Wow, about 9pm, I thought I was going to nod off and poke my eye out with my pen. Job hazard! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some time to pee in more frequent intervals (unlike today!), blog about our trip and maybe, maybe get some decent nutrition! Here is to tomorrow! :)


1 comment:

  1. This makes me laugh...hard! Can't wait to see more of your trip pics.

    ReplyDelete