Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here we go...

IVF talk is all the rage at the Robinson household. It's funny, we're coming full circle around here. I've gotten busy and have put off researching doctors. Guess who has been researching? Mr. Robinson. I got a report from him yesterday of top docs with comments. What more can a girl want? No much...supportive husband - check. Financials on the upswing (aka blessings from God in many forms) - check. Positive attitude - check. So we're doing good. We had a conversation tonight that we haven't had before about frozen eggs, donation, etc. Nothing like cheap mexican food talking about whether we'd be willing to donate an embryo or an egg if we have more than we can use during the IVF process. Wow. I have to pinch myself to make sure this is my life. I keep having this reoccuring thought of the night Michael and I met - at Evelyn's birthday party. We were both 20 years old. You know when people talk about "fast forward your life 10 years"? Well we are there. We're fast forwarded. If we were a movie, we'd be the 10 second flash of "this is what life has in store". You know what? It's cool. God never promised me an easy life. However, he did give me all the love, tools and determination to do my best and that is what I'm trying to do!

1 comment:

  1. You sound good! And I'm excited for you on the IVF talk. We're behind you 100% at the Smith house.

    ReplyDelete