Saturday, July 31, 2010

World clock...


Have you heard? The earth has slowed its orbit and time is running s-l-o-w-e-r than normal. It has been nationally reported that this occurrence will continue until my pregnancy test. Then, depending on the outcome, the earth will either pick up speed and twirl at a very jolly pace or explode. Dramatic, I know; but I just report the facts.
It's weird. We made it through this entire process and I retained my sanity. I think I am much stronger for it. Or was. Until yesterday evening. I hit a wall. I actually want to hit my head against the wall. I think the progesterone is a bit of a depressant. I'm moody, introverted and sad (fine...more than normal!). It didn't help that my progesterone shot just ran out last night (by ran out I mean, Michael removed the gi-normous needle and it spilled out of the hole left from the needle). Cue load more and inject in the other butt cheek. Then when he removed the needle for the 2nd time, I had a blood explosion (probably from all the blood thinners I'm taking). Double ouch. By then Michael was upset. I'm rattled and ouchy and I still had to give myself a Lovenox injection. Then that shot went bad. Again, the serum just ran out of the created hole...and that one you don't get a reload, double shot; it is what it is. OK - is everyone still with me or did I just make half of my readership puke and/or pass out? I leave this subject...but the moral is...shots are sucky-sucky.
Anyhoo, keep Michael in your prayers. He's gonna need them. :) He wants nice O-luv back and I can't find her anywhere to return her...
Wah-wah-wah-wahhhhh...

2 comments:

  1. The progesterone makes me depressed, too! And not very nice...it is going to be worth it! Hang in there!!! Hey- we are in Dallas 8/21 and 8/22. Want to finally meet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Liv! Praying for you and Michael and those two little embryos.

    ReplyDelete