Monday, March 21, 2011

Ardmore Baby Shower - January 22, 2011

I had a fantastic baby shower on January 22, 2011 at the Cellar in Ardmore! I love the decor in the restaurant as it matches Reid's nursery perfectly. It was surreal to be the mommy celebrated at the shower. I kept reminding myself we were celebrating our little guy as I tend to be the party thrower instead of the recipient...especially in the baby department! :) I can't thank God enough for allowing us this blessing. I also owe a huge thank you to the fabulous hostesses: Karla Wade (friend since high school), Marcy Wilson (2nd mom), Jami Wilson (my cuter, younger skipper), Tiffany Tayar (cousin), Belynda Tayar (aunt), Dachelle McClendon (friend since high school) and Leslie Miller (friend since high school). Plus I appreciate everyone who attended. My mother-in-law drove all the way from Frisco and my friend Misty came all the way from Lawton (many others traveled as well).

It was perfect! It's weird to analyze photos of yourself, but looking at these, I see a true happiness in my face. I hope when Reid is older he won't think it is too much of a drag to go through old photos with his dear old mom. I want to show him these - the first party in his honor!

Tiff, Ava and me
Jessie and me

Nana, Olivia and MeMe

Belynda, Ava, Stacy and Carly

Olivia, Reid, Baby Courter and Beth

Table full of friends

Parents to Be!
Misty, Olivia and Karla

Hostesses

Presents!
Yum, cake!

Double yum, food!


No comments:

Post a Comment