Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reid's Room

I couldn't find where I posted pictures of Reid's room. I thought I had, but maybe that was on Facebook. Reid's room is English Hunt: Fox and Hound. My favorite part of his room right now is the smell. There is a little boutique in Ardmore that I buy a lot of gifts from and they have a diffuser that smells like a delicate, delicious little baby. Most of Reid's bath supplies, detergent, etc. are scent free and for sensitive skin (which I can only imagine he will have). So, the diffuser has made everything just smell incredible. It is actually like a calming smell. I walk into his room and it truly is the most relaxing room in the house right now. It's quiet, clean and un-cluttered. The rest of my house has dogs, computers, hospital bags, and daily "stuff". Reid's room is like a little retreat from it all. I know it won't stay that way but for now it is my vacation area in the house. Here are the pics!






2 comments:

  1. So cute, Olivia! It looks ALL ready for Reid's arrival - exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful, Liv. I hadn't seen it since you got the bedding, etc. Precious Reid will love it.

    ReplyDelete