Saturday, March 5, 2011

Expansion Report

Well, if you want to see baby and mom grow, see below! I started with the most current photo which was taken yesterday at 34 weeks (March 4th)! Little Reid got a good report on Monday, February 28th. He's right on target for growth to be extra large and heartbeat sounded great. He's settled way-down-low. I think he's going to be super long since I can feel him way down and then get kicked in the ribs at the same time! He's already the overachiever in both height and weight! I just try not to think about how that effects the exit strategy! :)

Today marks the 1 month countdown until induction day, April 5th! OMG!

34 weeks

33 weeks, belly shot


33 weeks

32 weeks

31 weeks (Coppell shower day)

30 weeks

29 weeks

28 weeks (Ardmore shower day)

More to come!






1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Mama!!! I cannot believe you have less than a month. Wow! We are so blessed and lucky with these babies!!

    ReplyDelete