Monday, March 28, 2011

Dallas Baby Shower - February 12, 2011

I feel so fortunate to have wonderful friends! I was lucky enough to host Kristen's baby shower last year around February to celebrate Parker's upcoming arrival. Parker was born April 9th, 2010 and will be ONE very soon! This year, Kristen was kind enough to do the same for me...Praise the Lord! And Reid's birthday will be just about a week before Parker's. It was just meant to be that they are both Spring babies and going to be great friends. They will also be trouble together! You ought to see their fathers when they get together and they are both grown men. But that is a whole other story... Thank goodness we have about 10-12 years before we have to worry, lol. The shower was beautiful and tasty! The table accents and decor were lovely...very Kristen-esque since it was at her house but each of the hostesses did an amazing job! I absolutely loved having so many different friends from different "stages" of my life. I had friends from home, college, Highland Village, friends of friends that have become my friends, friends from Hopeful Hearts, friends from Round Rock and Austin, mom's of friends (who are my friends, too!), immediate family and extended family. It was like a walk through my life. Thank you to the hostesses: Nichole Shipman (college friend), Meredith Smith (sister-in-law), Jenya Felder (college friend), Margo Gonzalez (Round Rock friend), Lauren Chick (Highland Village friend) and Kristen Brown (college friend). That looks funny after I type it, but that is when I met these lovely ladies just for reference. They are still my current friends, lol! It was an amazing day and Reid received so many generous gifts. Thank you to everyone who helped and attended. It will always be one of my all time fondest memories.
Jenya and Nichole

Mom, Olivia and Nancy Hostesses - Lauren, Margo, Olivia, Kristen and Nichole (I accidentally let Jenya and Meredith slip out before I remembered to take this! Shoot!) Crissy and Olivia Olivia and Ally
Olivia thinking what are these for??
Crissy's daughter made me a Valentine!
Lovely Wichita Falls ladies...Hayley, Katie, Julie and Aria
Amanda, Jenn and Amber
Olivia, Nancy, Meredith and Anne
Yum, the cupcakes were from j rea's in Fort Worth...(I took the leftovers of these and can attest that at least 5 lbs of pregnancy weight came from them!)
Tulips
Beautiful and delish

Reid, Olivia and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment