Monday, March 28, 2011

Push Gift!


Michael gave me a beautiful "push gift" on Valentine's Day. He can't keep a secret so once he had it in hand, he had to give it to me! The first time I ever heard of a push gift, I made sure to tell Mike like "everyone" got one, duh! I'm sneaky!


Michael and I ordered our own Valentine's Day gifts because I had my eye on a new Kate Spade purse that was on sale and he said go for it. Mike wanted a new golf club and I was glad that he had something in mind so Valentine's Day was a breeze for both of us. I had no idea that he would follow up with such a beautiful gift or I wouldn't have ordered the purse...I guess if I'm going to be spoiled, this is a good time to do it.


Apparently, Michael is under the impression that a push gift must be from Tiffany's (I didn't tell him this, but I like it!). And Reid's birth stone will be a diamond so he gave me a beautiful Tiffany necklace with a diamond and R inscribed disc. It looks just like me and matches all my other day jewelry. Just as appreciated was the note that accompanied the necklace. In fact, it might go down as my favorite love note of all time.


Thanks, Mike! I love the gift and I love you. I also love that Reid's birthstone is a diamond. That works out well for Mommy... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment